Original topic:

Galaxy S22 accessories

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 08:16 PM)
Abishek9
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone know where i can buy a tempered glass which is non UV type for the Galaxy S22 (which works with the fingerprint sensor) Or a brand name of the tempered glass would also do. And also a brand of clear cases which doesn't turn yellow over time ? And if anyone has experience with the non uv tempered glasses such as from brands like JC Comm and nillkin please let me know since i have heard that even though the fingerprint scanner works during the first few days after installation of the tempered glass, it doesn't respond after that. Thank you in advance.
5 Comments
Abishek9
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you for the links. I'll look into those👍
Galaxy S
Hi Abishek,
Whitestone is a trusted brand and works with the fingerprint sensor. But it's UV glass and I'm not sure if there is a non UV type one for Ultra. Anyway you can find non UV type one through Ali express, Amazon or any other online platform.
For cases, check on a Samsung flagship store or Samsung E Store. Probably official covers and cases will be available there within next few weeks. Or else Mous is a good brand for cases. 😃

If my comment is helpful to you, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 😊
Abishek9
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The issue is that whitestone ones are pretty expensive. And btw its for the regular s22 (not for the ultra). Anyways i'll look into the options you mentioned. Thank you 👍
Galaxy S
If it's for the regular S22 then Nillkin could be a good choice. But I don't have any experience with the Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner only with the Optical. So there's that.