Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Ultra Finally πŸ“¦βž‘οΈπŸ 

(Topic created on: 03-31-2022 07:52 AM)
SamOnSung
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Finally, the waiting is over! The new star of the Galaxy is here, the device that tested my patience to the limit. πŸ€ 

Last November my 4 years old daily drive ran into the ghost touch issue. Since then I have been following up on this device.

The price change and the gift pack revision almost made me give up on the device but was able to sort it out with some hassle.  

I was managed to complete the initial setup and install the March update over Wi-Fi.

The device heated up and the battery drained from 50% to 35%.

Didn't get much time to play around but will get back to it after a proper recharge when the power is back.

Love to hear from lucky users who manage to get their hands on the device early. Please share your experience up to now.

How to get the gift pack ?

Let's #BreakTheRules without breaking the Glasses. This cost me a fortune. πŸ˜Ž

Below Images were taken in the evening natural light from S22 Ultra. Check it out yourself. 

My Galaxy Unboxing πŸ˜†πŸŒ 

Galaxy  UnboxingGalaxy UnboxingMy GalaxyMy Galaxy

I'm a new bee to the Samsung Ecosystem please share your tips and tricks. πŸ˜ 

Note: Not sponsored by SAMSUNG  πŸ˜…

βŒšπŸ“±πŸ”‹πŸ”ŒπŸŽ§

10 Comments
Galaxy S
Bit high battery drain will remain in first few days, until it identify your usage patterns. Make sure to turn on Adaptive Battery. πŸ™‚

Congratulations to your eco system... it's pretty dope 😍❀ πŸ’–
Galaxy S
Congratulations bro, same for me too. Pretty happy so far...
Janith842
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Congratulations Bro. 😊❀😍
AF12
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Congrats πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Ravija11027
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Wow congratulations β€πŸ˜€
Galaxy S
Congratulations bro πŸ‘ 😍
R-Tech
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Where You Bought 25w Charger bro.

Im Still Searching for Genuine charger.
SamOnSung
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

I ordered it from Softlogic with the preorder.
The 25W PD Adapter went out of stock within the 1st week of the pre-order opining.
All major sites that I could recommend the charger are out of stock. (Samsung, Softlogic, Dialog, Singer)

Try Daraz. This seems ok https://www.daraz.lk/products/genuine-samsung-25w-pd-adapter-fast-charging-type-c-adapter-i121587360...

or will have to wait till they restock. 

R-Tech
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ok Thank You.