Original topic:

Galaxy S22 ULTRA ISSUES

(Topic created on: 03-13-2022 01:21 PM)
zein
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Samsung Support Team,

I have the following issues with my phone which is really disappointing. 
  • GPS(LOCATION) hangs,and you need to restart to get it running. 
  • Keyboard freezing while writing. 
  • Photos of front and white Camera are not bright. Photos dark died compared to devices in the show outlets.
  • Connectivity to Network is bad. Intermittently disconnected. 
At last this is really frustrating 😤. Today I will visit the service center and either replace it or get my money back..
17 Comments
UAE1982
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Zein , you device is not normal if you have all these issues , so you need to visit
Galaxy S
Doesn't sound normal hope it gets resolved.
ketan1992b
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi zain samsung service center will not help you out for sure they will run some **bleep** test and say everything is fine that's it I have been fighting from them since day 3 that I have got my s22 ultra
zein
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
As expected. The service center at mall of the Emirates are useless 😒. There is no problem in the device. I have recorded the video today, and screen as well.
For the connectivity they asked me to change the SIM crad . Unprofessional, and unreasonable people. Our time is precious, and they think we creating exceuses Screenshot_20220313-003900_Maps.jpg
0 Likes
ketan1992b
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Very true they don't help at all I have been there three times they don't listen at all if problem is not happening in front of them is not our fault as customer they should listen to us
0 Likes
zein
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
For me I will open case with Consumer Protection.
ketan1992b
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have already done even my keyboard is freezing now
0 Likes
zein
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm not sure if there's anyone listening to customer voice from Samsung over here.. We should escalate to social media.
0 Likes
ketan1992b
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes we should do it I have told them very clearly they just keep on saying everything is fine that's it
0 Likes