Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S21

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 08:00 AM)
WillievanZyl
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I tried to claim my promotional gifts after purchasing my phone at vodacom. 

The application form didn't allow me to attach my invoice, the pdf I tried to attach was smallerthan 3MB. When I tried again the claim button under benefits disappeared and seems to be no longer available. I also did not receive any correspondence with a reference number. No agents available on Text chat? 

What to do? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  WillievanZyl

Please try to uninstall the Samsung Members app then reinstall it again. if the banner appears follow the prompts and only upload the invoice as a picture format, not PDF. 

If the banner does not appear please take a screenshot and email it to verify@samsung.com include your invoice, IMEI number, contact details, Names, delivery address 

View solution in context

0 Likes
15 Comments
Strinz1ZN
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Same thing happened to me......

0 Likes
WillievanZyl
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have also send a question, but no response.
0 Likes
FBot
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Uphill battle for me too. No response from Text Chats for days and no response from zaestore@samsung.com. Managed to get hold of Customer Services this morning. They merely replied that my claim is not on their list and that I should take a screenshot of that promo page stating that my details are already registered when trying to resubmit the claim. Unfortunately, that promo is nowhere to be found on the Members app.
0 Likes
Chris789
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hi All we must do something about this promise free gifts and then we order our phones online .service providers say its not them promise free gifts but samsung .
0 Likes
Av1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Received an advert from Samsung.com buy an s21 ultra  from telkom and receive ear buds ,tag ,Samsung care at 499 and s pen with Clearview cover  . No Clearview case and s pen Received.  Samsung and telkom both  blame each other  but the email was from Samsung.  Customer care  every one has a different answer . Have emails in hand and call recordings . No one wants to own up 
0 Likes
WillievanZyl
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
It is a real shame that neither the servuve provider nor Samsung is taking responsibility for this.
0 Likes
WillievanZyl
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Seems the Promotion was up until the 28th Feb. Strange because yesterday they did not allow me to upload the invoice. Feeling very frustrated!!!
0 Likes
WillievanZyl
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
promotion details

20210301_110439_12811.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  WillievanZyl

Please try to uninstall the Samsung Members app then reinstall it again. if the banner appears follow the prompts and only upload the invoice as a picture format, not PDF. 

If the banner does not appear please take a screenshot and email it to verify@samsung.com include your invoice, IMEI number, contact details, Names, delivery address 

0 Likes