Original topic:

Galaxy S21 pre book offer redemption issue

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 09:20 PM)
Yeshwanthsyr
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have purchased s21 from TataCLIQ. While redeeming the offer I get below message

Apologies this offer is applicable for s21 users who are eligible for the offer.

Looks like other people have already redeemed the offer.

Others facing this issue?
0 Likes
10 Comments
mrfrancisgoa
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it will come on.. many faced issues such as these
0 Likes
GEEHITH
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no problem bro redemption end dated 31.03.2021 so please wait fee more day's me be server problem
0 Likes
Smunair
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same issue...just that it's amazon...struggling since a week
0 Likes
Yeshwanthsyr
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
literally have no idea what to do... customer support is a **bleep** show.. they say they have escalated and will give an update, at the same time they close ticket!

not sure if the this channel admin can help!?
0 Likes
Yeshwanthsyr
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
somehow I feel that we can redeem once replacement window is closed.. not sure though.
0 Likes
Samsung_H208RzL
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Yes im facing the same issue i have also send a mail to the support team regarding the same and the contact support told me to delete and re install the samsung shop app and try after 24hours with the no. From which the handset was purchased.gonna give it a try lets see if it works or not

0 Likes
Yeshwanthsyr
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
let me know if this works
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MYMG
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
the redemption offer doesn't work. contacted customer support many times. reinstalled Samsung shop many times and waited 48 hours to get the phone activated but to no avail. It's just a scam.