Original topic:

Galaxy S21 Overheating & Drain: Unbelievable

(Topic created on: 03-16-2021 10:56 AM)
aniftw
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I own a Galaxy S21 (SM-G991B) Exynos version. I got the phone in Hyderabad, India. I started experiencing extreme heating and battery drain issues since day one and took it to the service center within 15 days of the device purchase date in the hope of getting a refund or a new device, but they failed to do so. The amount of heat produced from the phone is so excessive that it even burnt my ear couple of times, even now while typing this text my palm is starting to feel the heat. The Samsung service center guys have failed me in every aspect regarding this and the only resolution they offered me is to factory reset the phone. Can anyone help me on how to proceed with this? I have been a long time iPhone and only got this phone because it looked great. But looks like the internals of the Galaxy S21 suck. I am sure there are numerous people who are having serious battery drain and overheating issues. I look forward to connecting with anyone across with a similar issue.
5 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
send a mail to CEO desk along with your last service request number
aniftw
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks so much!
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sharmi2407
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Overheating like hell
0 Likes