Samsung Galaxy S21 FE has surfaced in press renders ahead of launch, thanks to @evleaks. This comes after the CAD-based renders that surfaced back in April. The phone looks similar to the S21, sans the metal housing and a metal frame. The new renders show the phone in Black, White, Lilac Purple and Olive Green colours. These should feature a plastic back with a matte finish.
Rumours say that S21 FE might also support S Pen and will be a sequel to the Galaxy Note20 since the company is reportedly not planning to launch a Note series phone this year, instead launch new foldable phones. Check out the rumoured specifications.
Galaxy S21 FE rumoured specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB/256GB storage
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with OIS, LED Flash, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Telephoto camera, 4K 60 fps, 8K 30fps
- 32MP front camera
- Water resistant (IP68)
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9~9.3mm (with camera bump)
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging, 15W Qi wireless charging
Based on the earlier rumours, the Galaxy S21 FE is expected to be introduced at the Unpacked event tentatively scheduled on August 19th.
Thanks to Vatsan and Team Fonearena