Original topic:

Galaxy S21 FE Exynos Version is laggy

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 10:32 AM)
Seanus
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi. Will there be an upcoming update for this phone? Bought this few days back. And also i have complaints with its performance and battery. 
About performance, everytime i am playing a game( mobile legends) it will lag after like 3minutes of use and It has a persistent frame drops until the end of the game.
Next is the battery. Battery is very poor. It is gradually reducing the percentage after a minute or two of use. 
Need help. Thanks!
14 Comments
ProgRidha
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's a new phone so sure there will be coming updates and hopefully those updates will fix the issues you're having
Seanus
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hoping for this. I dont know why they insist putting their exynos. Had a huawei before and even though the phone is not in their flagship tier, they perform better(not laggy)
eksali
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Why did you bought exynos version, those chips are not good
Seanus
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
There's no choice especially if you're living here in the middle east.
eksali
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, you are correct; samsung things Middle East region asks for exynos Chip, they should give us the choice to choose exynos or snapdragon coz we are also paying hard-earned money to samsung and most of their service are also not available in this region like samsung TV plus etc...
Last time, I bought international version of Galaxy s10 plus from Amazon.ae and my new phone fold3 comes with snapdragon for all region.
Seanus
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am hesitant of buying international version of phones in amazon thinking i might get **bleep**. Haha. That is why im convincing myself to buy in the stores.
eksali
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah, it depends on the seller. Sometimes, we get a copy of the product.the only solution to this they should give us a choice to choose the chip,
mZoOnY
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It's normal at this point ( releasing status)

Will be fixed soon
Seanus
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Good. It will be my first time to use samsung device as my main phone.