Original topic:

Galaxy S20 will get these bug fixes with next major software update

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 07:28 PM)
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung went all out this year with the Galaxy S20 series, equipping the phones with the best hardware, be it the screen, camera, processor, connectivity, or the battery. However, not everything is performing as well as it should, and some reviewers have been complaining of autofocus issues and battery management. The company will reportedly fix these issues with the next major software update.

Max Weinbach, who has been pretty accurate with Galaxy S20 series leaks in the past, has mentioned it on Twitter that the Galaxy S20 phones will get multiple bug fixes with a software update. Some people were experiencing overheating during wireless charging. The camera app was freezing on some units, and the Wi-Fi performance was unstable. Even the battery management wasn’t as good as it should be.

With the next major software update for the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra, Samsung will reportedly fix all these issues. However, we still don’t have a timeline for the rollout of the said software update. The autofocus related issue on the Galaxy S20 Ultra was meant to be fixed with the software update that was rolled out recently.

If you are a Galaxy S20 user, have you been facing problems related to battery life, camera app freezing, heat management during wireless charging, and unstable Wi-Fi? Let us know in the comments section below.

2 Comments
sanjeet1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have s20+ i am facing all issues you mentioned, due to heating refresh rate also not works
0 Likes
ram112
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am facing all the issues with S20 plus. The back of the battery gets very hot with basic usage which is not helping battery life.  I have just closed as many background services and tasks as possible, including Samsung Upday, GPS, not needed notifications. I found out the background services by looking at what is being loaded into the memory. I am now monitoring the temperature with a Devcheck app. Seems to be an improvement, but will monitor.

0 Likes