1. Use a wireless charger
2. Turn off your device and check it again
3. Follow these steps: Open Settings >> search for android system >> tap on the app and move to app info >> tap on force stop
4. Disable fast charging on device care option going to the battery sub menu
5. Sign out of your Samsung account
6. Go for wipe cache partion
7. Boot into safe mode
You can try any of these steps serially to find the result. Have a try on it
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support