Original topic:

Galaxy S20 heating issues

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 11:01 PM)
Raman0908
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I'm facing heating problem while using camera or playing a game. I can't use camera for a long time. Even in 10 minutes of camera uses its heat like it's going to blast anytime. This is the big issue of this phone. Exynos processor is not good as compared to snapdragon. Samsung should fix this problem.
3 Comments
sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Try and disable adaptive brightness ,set to brightness as per your convenience and environment and see if it becomes hot when using the camera app,I have noticed that the brightness level of screen is full when using the camera app and there is no way to control it

Try and see if the above helps for camera 

Dhruvin7299
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I Have Same Issue Phone Will Heat and then Frame Rate Will Down You Don't feel Your Are Using 120Hz .
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes