Original topic:

Galaxy S20 back panel issue

(Topic created on: 11-15-2021 09:45 PM)
S3
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Back panel of galaxy s20 comes out automatically after few months of usage. 

When I checked in service center they said that adhesive tape came off and it costs 700 to fix the tape!! (Why should customers pay for manufacturing defect?)

Premium phone with Premium service charge but the quality is less than poor!! 

I had a very good trust on samsung products. But no more samsung further. 

Galaxy S
That's sad
sanjeev88
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Clean with hand sanitizer??
S3
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Fixing is not an issue is. How come they use poor quality fix tape for a premium phone. Even many other cheap brand phones does not have this issue.
Subham21
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If the phone is under warranty, this should be fixed for free 🤔
Raja15
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
If it's under warranty then you can replace it for free. I've s20+ and i also have the same problem and at exactly the same place as your. Service center replaced it for free. But do keep in mind that tell them to replace the whole glue kit. Like in mine case on first attempt they used some adhesion ( which is not safe maybe it won't be waterproof like the whole waterproof kit will be). But if it's under warranty then you can get it replaced for free.
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/ 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Ssw14
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue with my Samsung Tab A 2019. Service center fixed it 2 months ago for free but refused to give any service invoice. Now the problem arose again but this time service center refused to get it fixed. They asked me 650₹ to get it fixed.
vijay1005
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Did u sort it ? What was the process
Aryaaaa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My s20 fe Back panel comes out Automatically how much it cost to fix..?
0 Likes