Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S20 Ultra Camera

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 09:33 AM)
GerhardTheron
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have to be honest, this camera is absolutely useless. For a phone that is mainly priced because of the camera, I would have expected that it will actually take decent photos. But all my previous phones cameras were better, of which one was a Huawei P20 Lite 😳. Close-up photos blur on the edges and it doesn't focus properly. I am really disappointed that I took this phone. All the other features are great, but the camera is 'n no go from me. Rather get yourself the Note 10 or even a Huawei if you like taking photos (they at least use Leica technology). Don't know how this can even be resolved. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, GerhardTheron please follow the steps below to do this: 

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps. 
2. Select Camera. 
3. Select Settings. 
4. Select Reset settings. 
5. Tap Reset.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
jshiks
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I agree...my phone is also burning up
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, GerhardTheron please follow the steps below to do this: 

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps. 
2. Select Camera. 
3. Select Settings. 
4. Select Reset settings. 
5. Tap Reset.

0 Likes
Deez0
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm also not happy with the camera on the s20 ultra. my Samsung S6 was amazing with half the specs of this device. focusing is an issue with the back camera. selfies are only good with decent lighting. low light selfie are pixelated and blotchy. I'm shocked that this camera performs so poorly given the specs and hype. compared it side by side the other day with friends p40 Huawei. unfortunately my s20 ultra was ultra outperformed. this should never be the case given the price points. I wonder if we have 'dud' devices or if other s20 ultra users have the same issue? it's s2020 and this is ultra frustrating 😤
0 Likes
Bowers
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I am just as disappointed with the camera , the phone looks the part but i had a look at a photo taken by my friend (A71) and my S20 ultra and man i couldnt believe what i have seen .
I will be selling this phone (S20 ultra) i dont think updates can fix this to be honest .
0 Likes