Original topic:

Galaxy S20 FE battery drain issue

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 08:57 AM)
ishan1
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
On screen time is not even 4-5 hours on normal usage. I also tried following steps to save battery life but that does not even worked. This is very very disappointing. I wasted money on Samsung smartphone. I won't buy Samsung again in my entire life. They make fool of FANS.
And fast charging is not working too.
Totally waste 4500mAh battery....
ishan1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have sent logs to Samsung
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
👍😊
0 Likes
ishan1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I found that battery is even draining on not using, last night I left it on 62% and when I wake up it was 36%. And there was google play services running in the background only which consumed 0.1% only. So is that battery on my device is defective?

Screenshot_20210402-084700_Device care.jpg

Screenshot_20210402-084647_Device care.jpg

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I hope many more apps except these 2 in the row which you didn't restrict due to your uses and priorities that's why i guess
So its totally depends on your uses downloaded apps and settings
0 Likes
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
it happen after feb 3.1ui update
Galaxy S
Were you facing battery and heating issue before this update? How old is your phone?
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
3 month old . I am facing issue after feb 3.1 update
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I just bought the S 20 FE and iy was already on one UI 3.1. I am facing battery drain and heating issue from day 1. Having to recharge the battery twice a day. I am worried that my unit is defective or is it issue with One UI 3.1? Please suggest should I replace the device?
ishan1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have also bought 3 days back. And I am also feeling that it's defective but I think issue is something else which is occurring on many s20fe
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Its due to ui 3.1
0 Likes