The phone comes with primary 12-megapixel primary sensor with OIS, 12-megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view and 8-megapixel Telephoto lens with OIS for 3X optical Zoom and up to 30X digital zoom. The phone features a 32-megapixel front-facing camera. It has IP68 ratings for water resistance and packs a 4,500mAh battery with support for wired 25W wired fast charging, but it comes with 15W charger in the box. It also has wireless charging and wireless PowerShare feature to charge Qi compatible devices on the back of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, 407 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB RAM (LPDDR5), 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with OneUI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / micrSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, 79˚ FOV, OIS, 8MP Telephoto lens with 32° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom, Up to 30x Super Resolution Zoom, 12MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Surround sound with Dolby Atmos
- Optical Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 74.5 x 159.8 x 8.4mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4500mAh (typical) with 25W fast charging, WPC Qi wireless fast charging, Wireless PowerShare
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G comes in Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint and Cloud Navy colours, comes at an introductory price of Rs. 47999 after instant cash back of Rs. 8000 from the original MOP of Rs. 55999. It will be available from through Samsung.com, Amazon.in, Samsung Exclusive Stores and leading retail outlets starting today, March 31st.
Commenting on the launch, Aditya Babbar, Senior Director and Head, Mobile Marketing, Samsung India, said:
At Samsung, consumers are at the heart of everything we do. Our consumers gave us an outstanding response for Galaxy S20FE LTE version launched in Q4’20. Building on its success, we bring to Galaxy fans, Galaxy S20 FE 5G with the power of Snapdragon Processor and 5G. In addition to superlative performance, Galaxy S20 FE 5G brings all flagship innovations at an accessible price point. The launch is a testimony of our consistent efforts to deliver the best to our millennial consumers enabling them to do what they love.
Thanks to Vatsan and Team Fonearena for Sharing this News