Original topic:

Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra bugs list!

(Topic created on: 03-22-2020 09:25 PM)
Paarth
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So after 15 days of using my S20+ i find these few bugs which are causing some issues in day to day usage :-

1) Battery draining (I understand the 120 hz refresh rate can cause battery draining but apart from that the battery drains a lot faster than expected).

2) After only a few minutes of heavy usage, the device starts getting considerably hot which again causes battery draining.

3) Fingerprint sensor does not work first time itself after pressing the lock button to unlock the device, it detects second time touch most of the times.

4) When kept on charging for example, at 5%, the time taken for charging shows around 1 hour and 10 minutes. But from the very start it's been taking an hour and 30-40 minutes up for 100% charge. 15W charger usually takes that much time, then what's the use of 25W super fast charging?

I would like all the Galaxy S20 members to read this and whether they agree to this list of few bugs or not? And also if any other issues are present and wherein I'm missing out please mention them in the comment section.

Please Samsung, consider these bugs in your next update for seamless experience of our flagship. Thank you.
24 Comments
Paarth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Have to wait for the ota update
0 Likes
revan1325
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Agree with the fingerprint sensor issue. Didn't face it initially but facing it now. Any resolution for this or I believe we're still waiting for the fix is it?
0 Likes
Paarth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No bro, no solution. Have to wait for the ota update
0 Likes
revan1325
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Okay thanks
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform following steps to resolve the "finger print" issue:

1)We always recommend to use screen guards form Samsung only. If you are using any 3rd party screen guard/protective film/tempered glass on the phone, kindly try to re-register your fingerprint after removing it by following these steps.
Disable fingerprint settings and then remove the screen guard.
Register a new fingerprint:-Settings> Bio metric and security>Fingerprints>Continue>Set secure screen lock>Start with center.

To resolve "battery drainage" please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

To resolve "heating issue" click on the link for below:
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

To resolve "charging issue" please follow the below given steps:
1)Close background running apps-When running multiple applications, the processor processes more tasks and as a result, additional heat is released from the device.
2)Check physical condition of USB cable:-Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).

Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support