Original topic:

Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra bugs list!

(Topic created on: 03-23-2020 01:48 PM)
Paarth
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So after 15 days of using my S20+ i find these few bugs which are causing some issues in day to day usage :-

1) Battery draining (I understand the 120 hz refresh rate can cause battery draining but apart from that the battery drains a lot faster than expected).

2) After only a few minutes of heavy usage, the device starts getting considerably hot which again causes battery draining.

3) Fingerprint sensor does not work first time itself after pressing the lock button to unlock the device, it detects second time touch most of the times.

4) When kept on charging for example, at 5%, the time taken for charging shows around 1 hour and 10 minutes. But from the very start it's been taking an hour and 30-40 minutes up for 100% charge. 15W charger usually takes that much time, then what's the use of 25W super fast charging?

I would like all the Galaxy S20 members to read this and whether they agree to this list of few bugs or not? And also if any other issues are present and wherein I'm missing out please mention them in the comment section.

Please Samsung, consider these bugs in your next update for seamless experience of our flagship. Thank you.
Abhilakshya
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am also facing a lot of heating issues while playing Call of Duty: Mobile. While playing the game, the frame drops are so much that it feels like a third grade device.
Battery also drains a lot while on 120 Hz.
After the device gets heated up, the screen refresh rate behaves like the 60 Hz with a lot of stutters even if the refresh rate is set to 120 Hz.
Paarth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah bro true, will have to wait for the update!
0 Likes
Drosh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yea...facing the same issues
hoping for a update soon
0 Likes
Paarth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Done
Drosh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
hey...I'm facing all d same 4 issues you have mentioned
hope to get a fix with the next update soon
Paarth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks for confirming!
0 Likes
Drosh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yea....its ok
0 Likes
Galaxy S
fingerprint is the worst thing on s20, i really prefer physical finger print reader...
0 Likes