Original topic:

Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra bugs list!

(Topic created on: 03-23-2020 12:58 AM)
Paarth
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So after 15 days of using my S20+ i find these few bugs which are causing some issues in day to day usage :-

1) Battery draining (I understand the 120 hz refresh rate can cause battery draining but apart from that the battery drains a lot faster than expected).

2) After only a few minutes of heavy usage, the device starts getting considerably hot which again causes battery draining.

3) Fingerprint sensor does not work first time itself after pressing the lock button to unlock the device, it detects second time touch most of the times.

4) When kept on charging for example, at 5%, the time taken for charging shows around 1 hour and 10 minutes. But from the very start it's been taking an hour and 30-40 minutes up for 100% charge. 15W charger usually takes that much time, then what's the use of 25W super fast charging?

I would like all the Galaxy S20 members to read this and whether they agree to this list of few bugs or not? And also if any other issues are present and wherein I'm missing out please mention them in the comment section.

Please Samsung, consider these bugs in your next update for seamless experience of our flagship. Thank you.
24 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
thanks I was thinking of s20
Paarth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro, these updates are gonna get fix via ota. It's an amazing phone, go ahead please!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro updates can't fix hardware.
santripta
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
All the issue lies with the Exynos chipset, its notorious efficiency is all that causes the problem
Paarth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
True, have to deal w it. I thing only after 5G is thoroughly available in India, we'll get the Snapdragon variants here not before that
0 Likes
Grenville
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
whoever is planning to get the Ultra, DON'T.. it's really not worth the price tag, I am really regretting my purchase.. my S7 edge does a better job even after 4 years of usage.. lots of issues with heating, biometrics, CAMERA IS PATHETIC.
0 Likes
Paarth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Dude it's an amazing phone, just because of this few bugs do not blame all the hardwork Samsung has put in. It's just a matter of time Samsung releases a update for all this bugs and I'm sure you'll change your words after that. Camera's update is already out a few days prior and it is back to normal again
Bikash2226
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes agree,also noticed problem with auto focus in camera.
live focus videos not that much good which is marketing.
videos on normal mode also over saturated or over color expose.
very bad experiance and most dislike is battery is worst thing of this phone.
earlier I was used pixel 3 which is very good back up with 3000mah battery.and also used one plus 7t suppurb battery in used of 90hz refresh rate.
fluid os super fast.
Samsung should learn from them.
and all this happened for exynos variant whereas in snapdragon variant battery backup quit decent,not having heating issue and picture quality also decent.
there are huge differences between snapdragon vs exynos variant.
Paarth
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
5G is the culprit here for not getting Snapdragon chipset here in India. More 2 years maybe
0 Likes