Original topic:

Galaxy S10 wireless power share

(Topic created on: 03-11-2020 11:00 AM)
TheExplorer
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am facing a problem when i was going to charge my Gear S2 classic with the wirless power share option of my galaxy s10, both device successfully connected with the phone but after 2/3 seconds its automatically disconnected. Why this problem is happening?? What its resolution?
8 Comments
Sahilj1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it may be a software glitch.i suggest you wait for a update to fix this issue
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
It will disconnect once and then again start charging, just keep it at the centre.
0 Likes
TheExplorer
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
every time it connects then disconnect what will be the solution???
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
It is normal for wearables these days. It will start charging again in a while.
0 Likes
TheExplorer
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
no its not connected in a while nor charged...
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Use an CASE which support the regular connection for powershare.sometime the case created the trouble,if you are not using the case then clean the charing surface of device and place it on level area..
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi there,

In order to examine the issue occurring in your device, kindly send device log file within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details using Samsung Member Application i.e. Samsung Member Application > click on + icon > send feedback > error report > collect log files > attach.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
sorh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Two years after and still no solution to this issue. How awful it is that two Samsung products that support the same charging protocol are incompatible with each other. 

0 Likes