1.Viewing quality is same as earlier in 2.5 UI.
2. In low brightness there is green tint, this problem generates with one UI 2.5, and it is still not resolved.
3. Overall viewing experience is same as earlier.
It is better now, previously when i turn on high Sensitivity, sometimes i see oversmoothning in touch response but now it's very good.
1. There is glithes in animations when you open whatsapp chat and then swipe back it gitter everytime. Many times in different apps you will able to notice glitches in transition animation.
2. I am not able notice a big difference in animation smoothing as many people said that animation becomes smooth after one ui3.
1. There is a issue in s10 lite camera since i bought the phone that is color shifting specially red and pink, it is reduced but still this is a issue.
2. Now you can able to fix focus and exposure in main camera in both photos and videos.
1. There is an icon showing on top of the lockscreen which is so much annoying.
2. Fingerprint icon is not good, i love the previous fingerprint icon on lockscreen.
3. Samsung should add some more effect in fingerprint unlock.
I am not able to notice this one ui 3 update as a bog update, there are minor changes some feature like in camera i have mentioned above fix fo us and expore feature so useful, notification panel is ok, volume button is now more convenient.
This is a good update but don't potray this update as big one.