Original topic:

Galaxy S10 lite Camera Quality !

(Topic created on: 06-16-2020 04:03 PM)
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
I baught a Galaxy S10 lite worth rupees 46,000. The camera quality was very good like Galaxy S10 plus. After 3 or 4 days i got a software update in my galaxy s10 lite. Samsung mentioned that they improved camera quality in s10 lite. After updating my phone...i saw the camera result. Its so bad. The camera quality is not increased it is dicreased by samsung. Now the camera is very dull i captured some photos which look like galaxy A20 or A10. I am cheated by samsung. So shame samsung.
16 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
1) Clear the Cache of the camera (setting>>apps>>camera>>storage>>clear data and cache).
2) Perform the reset camera settings (Open camera app> Camera settings >reset setting).
3) check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity) or check by changing the aspect ratio.
4) Turn on/off the Auto flash as per requirement.

also check below site

https://www.getdroidtips.com/common-problems-in-samsung-galaxy-s10-lite/
vvcharu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
When did u get the update?..last month?
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
march 2020
0 Likes
SachinSrv
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm also facing this issue. even at 48MP picture quality is poor(fudgy & poor sharpness). hoping that samsung will sort these issues in upcoming updates.
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
yes..thats why i am using 12mp mode and 10mp full screen mode..48mp modd is not good as compare to galaxy a50s or a51 or a71
SachinSrv
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm also doing the same. shooting with 12MP mostly! I saw one thread here and one member wrote that he mailed about this issue to samsung and got a reply saying that these issue will be fixed in upcoming updates. waiting for the next update. 🤞
0 Likes
vikaspatel1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
s10 lite camera quality got worsened after update.. any solutions,?
0 Likes