Original topic:

Galaxy S10 getting struck

(Topic created on: 12-22-2019 12:48 PM)
Rupesh5040
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Recently I have been observing that my galaxy S10 is being un responsive in using simple apps like WhatsApp. Even restarting the phone wont settle the problem. Being having a huge 8 Giga bits of RAM, I didn't expect this phone to suffer from lag. Hope it's a software bug in the lates O.S update and will be fixed soon.

2 Comments
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps:
>Clear the RAM memory of device (Scroll down notification panel > Setting> Device care >Memory> Clean Now).
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
>Check for the latest device O/S (Scroll down Notification panel >Settings >Software Update >Download updates manually).
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Rupesh5040
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I did all this. infact I clear my memory and storage every 3 hours and my phone auto restarts at night thrice in a week. worst part is that touch is becoming unresponsive and multiple apps are opening and closing without any input from me. Samsung should seriously check this issue.
0 Likes