Options
Galaxy S

Dear sir,

Jay Asodariya

+919638385468

Samsung Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.

30/March2021

Dear sir/ma'am,

I wish to complain about my product Samsung Galaxy S10, (SM-G973FZKDINS ) that I purchased on 20-Apr-2019.

I am complaining about my mobile phone because the phone's screen suddenly stopped working. I got it examined through service center and they informed me that my phone's mhoterborad not working for charging socket for liqued touch   which they were charging me the amount of Rs. 20000. 

Galaxy S10 Water Working Only 2minits, And Suddenly My Phone Hang And Many Time Sound Automatically Working. (Worth My Money RS.72000 Including Insurance )

27/March2021 (Product Problem Date )

So i Question Samsung Galaxy S10 Fully  Water-Resistant. Which Way in to enter water in my phone.

DEV Service (Rajkot)  My Phone Repair Charge Estiment not Wrighting. Only Takling And JOB **bleep** Working. 

Also, I am reaching out to Samsung associates since several days (through chats and calls) but again no resolution yet. I believe that this behaviour is unacceptable because customer’s complaint need to be heard asap specially by a renowned brand like Samsung. I am a Samsung user since ages, never expected that my experience with Samsung Galaxy S10 is going to be worst.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this issue, in a formal written statement. Considering the behavior of the staff till now, if I do not hear from you within 2 days I will file complaint with the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives. You can contact me at the above mentioned phone number.

Sincerely,

Jay Asodariya

0 Likes
0 Comments