Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Stable One UI 2.0 is out earlier than expected...

(Topic created on: 11-28-2019 10:50 PM)
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Stable version of the Android 10 based One UI 2.0 has been finally released for the S10.... And my goodness.... Its awesome.... Most of the bugs has been fixed... Including the Battery Usage bug... That was not fixed even in the latest Beta... 

I was a member of the Beta Programme but after installing the final stable version, the access to the beta community on the samsung members was gone...

And being back to the stable version feels so good... Netflix app is officially back... Stable libs for camera is back so the quality has been improved....

20 Comments
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Great!... Which country?
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It was released in Germany for Beta Members and Germany gets the same build version that eventually gets released in India... So I installed it manually... Each and every issue has been fixed...
ketani72
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Awesome
0 Likes
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Awesome!!! This was quick just like in Flash 👌
0 Likes
eden10
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
how did you install it?
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Are u on Beta...???
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If u are on beta then you have to be on the latest beta build ZSKL... You can follow the steps that I have posted in the beta community... I have also given the download links there... I cant access the beta community now since I am on stable version...
0 Likes
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
awesome bro
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks Bro.... The download links are there on the Beta Community... You may follow those to get the update... Feels really good to be on the stable version....
0 Likes