Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
Follow the bellow mentioned steps to resolve your issue:
1. For better device performance minimum 20% internal memory should be free.
2. Kindly check RAM in your device: Settings > Device care > Memory. To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once in a day.
3. Clear app cache through Device care:- Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings > Device care > Storage > Tap on clean now.
Note: To delete files or uninstall apps that you do not use anymore, select a category under user data. Then, tick items to select and tap delete or uninstall.
To clear cache memory of a particular application:- Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings > Apps > pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory.(example 'Samsung Internet') > Storage > Clear Cache
4. Kindly close Background Apps(''Tap the left side key & close the background running application'').
5. Kindly remove third party application for detecting issue: Settings > Apps > Select third-party application > Uninstall
If issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support