Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Plus Home page bug

(Topic created on: 04-18-2020 08:10 AM)
TarunDewangan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After update screen portrait/landscape is not working when coming out of game it freezing the home image and picture remains in landscape mode. Please fix this ASAP

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes many people complain about this except fewer....I think you didn't flash your last firmware you simply download that big os by mob data or weak wifi ..anyway wifi is recommended but still Samsung devices showing problem even after download software from wifi also......so better flash your last firmware using Odin tool
0 Likes
Galaxy S
One home ui new update is available and check if that's solving your issue or not..
0 Likes
TarunDewangan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I appreciate your responses guys but I have all software up to date and the same issue reported to Home UI update also. Even though One UI is great user friendly version but still has many bugs which are smaller and gives bad experience sometimes.
0 Likes
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Check if this version of One Ui home is installed in your phone. It says something about fixing homescreen issues. If the app is already installed and still having issues I recommend to report it to Samsung.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Follow the bellow mentioned steps to resolve your issue:

1. For better device performance minimum 20% internal memory should be free.

2. Kindly check RAM in your device: Settings > Device care > Memory. To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once in a day.
3. Clear app cache through Device care:- Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings > Device care > Storage > Tap on clean now.
Note: To delete files or uninstall apps that you do not use anymore, select a category under user data. Then, tick items to select and tap delete or uninstall.
To clear cache memory of a particular application:- Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings > Apps > pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory.(example 'Samsung Internet') > Storage > Clear Cache
4. Kindly close Background Apps(''Tap the left side key & close the background running application'').
5. Kindly remove third party application for detecting issue: Settings > Apps > Select third-party application > Uninstall

If issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes