Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 04:43 PM)
RajatAm
Options
Galaxy S
So, Samsung has officially released the Galaxy S10 Lite today and the delivery has begun to those who PreBooked it.
I have Got delivery of both Note 10 Lite and S10 Lite.
You can check my Previous post about Note 10 Lite.
Haven't used the Device much as it just got delivered, so Here's First Impression on the basis of few minutes of Usage will try to update as i use more:
The Device feels premium in hand, the curved edges at the back make it easier to hold and the weight distribution is great.

The Snapdragon 855 is great, being a user of Exynos in My Note 10+, this feels great and am looking forward to check its performance on heavy Gaming and am quite sure it can handle any task with ease.

The Display is bright and Beautiful being a sAMOLED display similar to what we get on Galaxy Note 10 Lite. 

Haven't used that camera yet, however the front camera is Similar to that of Note 10 Lite so can expect the same quality from that 32MP sensors.
Will update more about the camera once i started using it.
Along with everything good it has 4500mAh battery with 25w fast charger provided in the Box.

I got the Blue color variant and it looks and feels great.

BOX Content:
Device, Cover (TPU), 25w Charging Adapter, Usb-Type C cable, Type-C Earphones

Pros:
Beautiful Display
Bigger Battery with fast Charging Support
Good Camera (haven't used it much but front camera is similar to that of Note 10Lite so can expect better quality)
Snapdragon 855

Cons:
No Water Resistant (If you care🤷‍♂️ for the price i don't think its a Con)
3.5mm Jack  (again if you care)

** Haven't used the device much, will update this post when i use it more and more. 
Pros and Cons are based on my very first impressions and Some information might not be there or i might have forgot to mention. Please let me know if i missed something.
And you can ask anything about the device, if you're planning to buy.
Do let me know S10 Lite or Note 10 Lite, which one looks good to you.
21 Comments
S20FE5G865
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
is it edge display?
0 Likes
NiceGuyæ
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no.
0 Likes
Galaxy S