Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Lite, One UI 5.1 Update Issues

(Topic created on: 03-20-2023 10:46 AM)
aamirizdemon
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After the One UI 5.1 update, the dynamic colour palette option is not working like it used to... Now i have to manually set the colours which now doesn't even match the wallpaper i set...
And now even the volume options ui theming have lost it completely, it's just black n white now...
I spoke to tje customer care support, they are asking me to reset my phone or visit ghe service center, what in the world would even help me resetting my phone? Duh!!!
And if i visit the service center, will they give me a personalized fix update just for me? What are they even thinking...
This bug came with an update right? And hence it should be fixed by an update right?
They should fix this in the next monthly security patch update, IF THEY CARE!!!

9 Comments
Shivamxxvii
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Please check that you are using the default theme.
0 Likes
aamirizdemon
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I don't use themes, it's default only...
0 Likes
Saksham00908
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Restart the phone
0 Likes
aamirizdemon
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Restarted, didn't change anything
0 Likes
Acknowledgeme
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Reset the app setting
saheb12345
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
after update my s10 lite is data connection is not working 🥺🥺
aamirizdemon
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I think they are doing this intentionally, because our phones are getting older, and by doing this, they might think that we would go for a new Samsung device 🥱
Which is not gonna happen!!!
Saksham00908
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Ask a question/Tap an error report>Type your query>Send)

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes