Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Lite Fast charging not detected after OneUi3.1

(Topic created on: 03-12-2021 03:25 PM)
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Getting a weired issue on my S10 lite after one ui 3.1 
6 out of 10 times my fast charging is not detecting.

What i have done till now- 
1. Cleared the cache. 
2. Using different charger of friend. 
3. Fast charging setting on/off. 
4. Cleared the cache of Battery device and care app. This worked for a while but still today its not detecting fast charge. 
5. No port problem whatsoever i keep my device clean well maintained

It's random, only happening after one ui 3.1. Hardly think that factory rest would help. Anyone facing this issue? 🙄
13 Comments
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Its Strange But you should visit service centre!
0 Likes
deepak0099
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
same issue happening with me also
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hence, it's the update/software fault not the device. 😅
0 Likes
deepak0099
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
but for me it was happening before this update also. What I have noticed it is dependent on outside temperature, in winter I never faced ths issue but now as summer is approaching this issue is there.
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Good Point May be!? but yesterday i was charging in the night the ambient temperature was normal may be 28°C. Will check this thing. And also once it is detected as slow charging it should also switch to fast charging after few minute if all the box are checked for fast charging. 👀
naman38
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same issue with me as well.
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That **bleep** man. If updates are buggy i will think thrice before jumping in it.
0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Never made the jump. Knowing the track record of Samsung updates. People outside praise Samsung for giving updates they rarely know what's actually happening with these updates. And us consumers want updates crazy fast that we end up updating without giving any thought even when we know we can't roll back.
0 Likes
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
And the worst thing is hardly anyone talking about it. I suggest everyone who are facing the issue should report to Samsung via the app so a hot fix update arrive.
0 Likes