Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Lite | Device Care Scanning stuck on 41%

(Topic created on: 05-24-2021 04:26 PM)
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all, 

Recently started facing this issue while scanning through device care app. It gets stuck on 41%.

I have cleared Cache and Data of the device care app.

Need help Thanks

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Nothing to worry. I use s10 plus. Had once stuck at 72 % but tried with 3rd party app and that scanned all correct and got cleared. Also it was good after the update. Started scanning 100%

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
Avg is a secured app and it scans correctly and is a genuine app. So if you got all correct then don't worry. After some days try or after security patch you can try bdcuase that will kinda refresh your device
If u find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Comments
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Clear cache and data
0 Likes
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Did that already didn't work.. thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Try downloading avg from playsotre scan from there and then try from device care
If u find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution
0 Likes
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I did scan it via avg after that tried device care it got stuck on 57% no idea what's the issue is I guess will have to wait for the security patch and install full OS via switch.. Thanks
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
Nothing to worry. I use s10 plus. Had once stuck at 72 % but tried with 3rd party app and that scanned all correct and got cleared. Also it was good after the update. Started scanning 100%
0 Likes
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks 😊 will wait for security patch and do it via switch
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Great. Please click on the 3 dots on my Comment and accept as solution. Thanks
0 Likes
Shyl1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same here I am also this device care is not scaning regularly as to do manually right.
0 Likes
Sahejpreet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
No idea what's the issue is
0 Likes