Original topic:

Galaxy S10+ LED notification fix

(Topic created on: 05-30-2019 11:58 PM)
vasto
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Will Samsung provide a permanent fix for the Galaxy S10 series notification LED? Even with the Edge Lighting+ app, most of the time the LED Notification doesn't work when the screen is turned off expect for the standard built in apps. Why can't the notification LED glow for the other apps? Please Samsung, it's a humble request, kindly take some due steps to fix this issue with your flagship.
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Exactly, what is the use of this LED if it doesn't work when screen is turned off.
Pls fix this issue.
Galaxy S
For what apps you guys are not getting notification light,its working fine for me. Do one thing..if it's for whatsapp,go to settings,then notification part and turn on notification reminder pop up as always on,follow the same for other apps which has pop feature,then only it will gonna work. I hope this will help..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Also,keep edge lighting option as always on and notifications on for all required apps.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
It is working fine for me as well. but i was talking about when screen is turned off.
After 10 sec you don't know that you gpt any notification there. because there is no LED notification for such.
0 Likes
vasto
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
but turning on the pop up notification is not a permanent fix. You are just adjusting to what you are getting. This is not how it is supposed to be. The notification LED is supposed to work even without the pop up notification and with the screen turned off.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

good post