Original topic:

Galaxy S10+ Crash when Scene Optimizer is turned on

(Topic created on: 01-15-2020 09:58 AM)
AshrafMojumder
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Just wanted to check if anyone else is facing an issue where the Galaxy S10+ crashes/freezes while using the camera with scene optimizer turned on. Have been facing this issue since last 2 weeks and have not found any workaround yet. Only thing we can do to have a working phone is to keep the scene optimizer option turned off. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
9 Comments
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Not facing any such issue, try to reboot your phone in safe mode and see if you are facing the similar problem
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Can you please advise how to do that as I am not sure about the button combination in S10+ for safe mode
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Try holding down volume- button while powering on ur device to get into Safe Mode.
0 Likes
SreeShivu
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro move to ur nearest Samsung care so they'll handle it,no need to worry about that 🙂
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Tried Safe Mode just now, the issue is still there in safe mode as well. Has something to do with Bixby
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro,
just reset camera settings and try again
or
settings>applications>scroll down to camera>clear cache
or
just check if bixby vision is updated or not
or
perform normal phone reset settings
settings>general management>select reset>click on reset settings

just give a try..I sm using S10+, there is no such issue..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I guess it's something with Bixby vision as the same thing happens if I click on bixby vision icon in Gallery. The settings show bixby vision is updated but there's an updated apk version available in apkmirror.com. No idea on how to update bixby vision manually
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Try other steps first..and check..because, I never updated Bixby vision in recent time..but there is no such issue.
or
go to settings>applications>select Bixby vision and clear cache/data
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

In order to examine the issues occurring in your device, kindly send us the error log files using Samsung member application by following below mentioned path-

Open Samsung member app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error reports>attach log file.

Note: For better assistance, please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Regards,

Samsung Members Team

0 Likes