Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Delivery Date Missed

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 09:46 PM)
vishwanath_ganig
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I ordered my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra on Aug-15 2020, I was supposed to receive the product on 28th Aug.
I received an email and messages on 25th stating order is packed and ready to be shipped>

later, there's no movement and no communication from team as to why the delay or when the order will be delivered to me.
I've reached out to CS team via all the channels possible like Chat, Call and email(raised tickets too)
None of them have an answer to my order delivery question and Its getting pretty scary now..

I feel so frustrated to see Samsung being the global player and giving the reason as Corona virus pandemic for not answering call/ not having an solution the customer's query. 

Whoever is reading this please understand I'm a loyal Samsung customer since many years and part of Galaxy Eco system. Whatever i'm undergoing now will definitely change my future purchase decisions and also word of mouth!

I'm expecting a quick solution and speedy delivery of my product and also I expect a compensation for the mental torture which I'm undergoing by running behind you guys for getting the product which I've already paid upfront!!!

I hope this post will reach to sound and responsible person, who'll address my concern!

10 Comments
Jainamit123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am also facing the same issue. The customer care team has no clue whatsoever. Finally, I canceled my order today morning. Yet to get a confirmation email on the same. I have been a loyal customer for Samsung as well for over a decade now and for sure never gonna go back to Samsung ever again. Feels like I am begging for a phone in spite of paying the full money upfront. #samsung