Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Delivery Date Missed

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 10:03 PM)
vishwanath_ganig
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I ordered my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra on Aug-15 2020, I was supposed to receive the product on 28th Aug.
I received an email and messages on 25th stating order is packed and ready to be shipped>

later, there's no movement and no communication from team as to why the delay or when the order will be delivered to me.
I've reached out to CS team via all the channels possible like Chat, Call and email(raised tickets too)
None of them have an answer to my order delivery question and Its getting pretty scary now..

I feel so frustrated to see Samsung being the global player and giving the reason as Corona virus pandemic for not answering call/ not having an solution the customer's query. 

Whoever is reading this please understand I'm a loyal Samsung customer since many years and part of Galaxy Eco system. Whatever i'm undergoing now will definitely change my future purchase decisions and also word of mouth!

I'm expecting a quick solution and speedy delivery of my product and also I expect a compensation for the mental torture which I'm undergoing by running behind you guys for getting the product which I've already paid upfront!!!

I hope this post will reach to sound and responsible person, who'll address my concern!

10 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes right but this covid situation and heavy rain issues all order are delayed brother as soon you get defently brother wait
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
get your order details from WhatsApp service
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Galaxy S

Hi, This is not even a solution, I've tried all the possible ways to reach including whatsapp

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Wether you are loyal or non loyal customer.. They don't care 😅😅😅 Atleast you knew your item is shipped right ? Mine is still in the Approved list.. Nothing changed till now. Actually it's verygood delay, Because you got more time to rethink about your 1Lakh for a Simple Phone or a Fridge + Washing Machine + Honda Activa + One plus Nord 😅😅😅. I too raised these complaints at CC. But to be frank, This is the 2nd time it's happening to me. At first at the time of S20Ultra pre order. Now note 20 Ultra. No need to worry, you will get your device after all the retail shops ordered for a second lot stock 😅😅😅
Galaxy S

**bleep**.. This is sick.. They are responsible for whatever the timelines they promise us..

I'm gonna abandon Samsung site forever!!

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro, Their website and samsung shop apps are down. If you need your note20 Ultra, Go to your near mobile retail centre and get one from their today itself. After that Cancel this order
0 Likes
syed1257
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Same for me. I feel frustrated too.. Problem is not that delivery is delayed, problem is, there is NO UPDATE. None of customer service representatives are aware of reason for delay. They are simply saying "please wait" .Ok but how long?
If covid is concern, They need to accept only orders where they can deliver. These are preorders there was enough time to arrange shipment. Please stop giving excuses.
0 Likes
Jainamit123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am also facing the same issue. The customer care team has no clue whatsoever. Finally, I canceled my order today morning. Yet to get a confirmation email on the same. I have been a loyal customer for Samsung as well for over a decade now and for sure never gonna go back to Samsung ever again. Feels like I am begging for a phone in spite of paying the full money upfront. 

0 Likes