Original topic:

Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 06-25-2020 03:04 PM)
Ashley031
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Guys..

Did anyone receive their galaxy buds claimed in May.. I received my CITD number but no other updates on delivery 
9 Comments
Belinz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi no i also received my CITD number but never the budd as yet
0 Likes
Belinz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not sure who to contact with regards to this ...i tried sending an email back to the same email address that i received my number from but it's not going through
0 Likes
Ashley031
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
they should at least send us an **bleep** so we know whats happening...
0 Likes
Belinz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes dats true
0 Likes
Webdemon
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Just want to follow up if u guys received your buds. Im still waiting on mine
0 Likes
ElsieM
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm still waiting. There's no email or any form of communication from them
0 Likes
Duvies
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Forget it Samsumg South Africa scammed us. Look at www.hellopeter.com at all the complaints. I had a call today from a senior Samsung client executive with a very poor excuse on why they will not supply the Buds+. Shameful Samsung, I reported them to the Consumer Ombud of the DTI so good luck to them. Galaxy S20+ my last Samsung product ever, company has no integrity left in my view.
Kostaf
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
i had the same result today. Stating that i submitted my claim late which is not the case. I have proof of this
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Please note that the buds deliveries commenced at the beginning of level 3 after they had been put on hold during Level 5 and 4. The delivery takes 2 to 4 weeks and will receive a call upon delivery. 

You may also track your parcel on the link below, using your voucher (CIT) number:

https://www.courierit.co.za/

View solution in original post

0 Likes