Original topic:

Galaxy Buds+ not delivered but RTO initiated

(Topic created on: 06-29-2020 09:42 PM)
sharathv99
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I ordered the galaxy buds+ which was on offer for my s20+ purchase through Samsung shop app on 8th June.
After a long wait it was finally shipped to be delivered on 28th June. But i now see that the item which was about to be delivered is in RTO in transit status.

I got a mail saying the 3999 offer on buds+ does not exist. Whereas i see it on your site and i was also offered to buy it which i did on 8th June.

Can you please help me getting the buds+ delivered?

8 Comments
sidanashubham
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
talk to samsung shop customer care they will definitely help you
sharathv99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i called them a few times everytime they said they will get back on this but no response.
0 Likes
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
1. Hide you personal details on this post.
2. Email Samsung Customer care and share if you have any initial documentation from S20 purchase.
sharathv99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
reposted after hiding personal details. thanks for highlighting it!!
my s20+ is brand new and i got the offer on the samsung shop based on the imei number.
I'm not sure what else i should be providing.
i have sent a mail to customer care detailing my issue, but no positive response yet.
probably the covid-19 situation is delaying their response but i just hope they send the buds+ back to me. its been close to a month now and it was so close to being in my hands 🙁
0 Likes
Galaxy S
email to Samsung India ceo office on contact us page on Samsung website, this will be resolved swiftly. I did the same on S20+ launch offer. CC is useless.
sharathv99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks Bro! just did that.. hoping it gets resolved at the earliest.
0 Likes
sharathv99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
horrible support from Samsung. got calls twice from their support team and each one were horrible in their own way. rude and pathetic. they have no patience to listen abruptly terminating calls even as i was speaking.
no more hope or faith in them.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
they are fit for nothing, i don't know why Samsung is hiring and paying them
0 Likes