Original topic:

Galaxy A, S series

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 08:33 AM)
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
we cannot update Google chrome and Android system web view from the Play store in some A series phones and S series phones. please samsunv do something for this. we are running Online classes. chrome is very important to record eveey meetings so please samsung give us some response.
25 Comments
Galaxy S
mam if you having problems updating through play Store or galaxy store

just go to Apkmirror.com and download the apk and install don't worry mam the apk present in the website is totally safe but you may run a virustotal.com scan after downloading the apk for your peace of mind.
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
no any other stores are trusted like Galaxy store or Play store. this only happens with samsung after the new update
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i know mam you are worried with security of your device so i suggest you to do a scan at virustotal.com which includes all security software from Kaspersky to quick heal all and its fully free so you can scan the file after downloading

also a trusted site is
apkpure.com
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
next time updates through smart switch this problem is not occurred
0 Likes
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
this is only happens with 2 google apps in only samsung its a bug. samsung shold remove it
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
ok brother sent error feedback to samsung via member app
0 Likes
rsssssss
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
🤔🤔🤔yes you are right ,it is happening on my GalaxyA30s handset🤨😟😟
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
hmmm me too
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Google play store has to give update for both chrome and web view. Samsung only give updates to it's Galaxy store App.