Original topic:

GREENLINE ISSSUE IN SAMSUNG S21PLUS

(Topic created on: 05-17-2023 03:39 PM)
sachinishere
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I bought samsung galaxy s21plus phone it's been exactly two years. Now after a software update. I got a green vertical line, after two year. They are simply rejecting claim because it's out of warranty. And citing silly reason like it's my fault. I have been using samsung for more than a decade now. It's the worst experience ever!
7 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Wait for a while when many users getting it they will start free replacement.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Lol correct 😂
0 Likes
Sarathkk024
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My A71 also same issue
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
A lot of Samsung models like s20plus, A71, M51, M52, and even some s21 plus, s22ultra, and s21ultra phones have reported the same issue. And they know very well that it's the issue with the device and not with the user. But they will reject their responsibility until the issue becomes public, like in the case of s20 plus. Once it becomes widespread and embarrassing, they will give you a free repair. But for that, initial users like you who have faced this issue should go on social media platforms like Twitter and make this issue known to all, and tag all Samsung handles. Also, you should file a case at consumer court. You can also send your grievances to the Samsung CEO mail id.
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Hey man don't go to that extent level now only wait for some more days and check the reviews from other users. If the issue becomes widespread like the s20 plus then you will get it replaced for free.
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
File a consumer forum case you will get free screen replacement
sikku1995
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue with my screen today after may update
0 Likes