Original topic:

GREAT NEWS FOR S10 AND NOTE 10 users

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 03:21 PM)
pratham2727
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
S10 and note 10 users will get 3 years of OS updates, earlier at launch it was said they will get 2 years of updates but now with note 20 launch they Samsung have announced that they will have 3 years of updates for their flagship line starting from s10 and after. Which means s10 and note 10 which already have great hardware will now be supported with latest software. So you can hold on to your device for a longer period of time. Which is really a great news and a reason to buy old galaxy flagship at a lower price. 
7 Comments
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
yeah, It is great news from Samsung that Galaxy S10 and Note 10 users will receive 3 Major Android OS Updates
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes defently recieved three major update
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Great to hear that
0 Likes
Banker
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
will s10 lite also be part of 3 os upgrade policy??
0 Likes
pratham2727
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I don't think so because they did not mention s10 lite or note 10 lite i think they will be limited to 2 os update and 3yrs of security updates
0 Likes
Banker
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ok but it is also cost of 48000
0 Likes
Pd810
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Probably yes. The reason is that according to sammobile and other tech news websides, some of the Samsung A series will get 3 years updates. And S10 lite is much better than for example the A71, which is the best model of the A series. And secondly, S10 lite is still a S series phone, that mean it is a high-end device. So I hope S10 lite will get the 3 years update suppport ;)

0 Likes