Original topic:

GOOD NEWS FOR S20 USERS

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 07:32 AM)
Galaxy S
Congratulations guys,

If you have installed the latest UPDATE, 
You got these perks free...

1st. More changing time, When this device was launched it used to charge completely around 75 minutes and after an update it was increased to around 90 minutes and now with this update today THIS IS INCREASED TO AROUND 100 OR 110 minutes.. 🍻 Cheers.

2nd. The SOT which was around 7 hours on normal use on 60hz is now reduced to around 5 hours so lets rejoice. 🎉

3rd. The heating issue is resolved now. 😍😍 My s20+ used to heat up too much and then when I put this down this used to calm down after sometimes.  But thanks to Samsung this is not OVERHEATING ANYMORE BUT WAIT NOW ITS NOT OVERHEATING RATHER THAN THIS IT STOPPED CALMING DOWN.. ITS ALWAYS WARM NOW.. 
LOVE YOU SAMSUNG FOR THIS CONSISTENCY... I am great full 😌

Ab thodi Hindi main baat karte hain,
I dare every Samsung FANBOIS AND SAMSUNG'S LOVER BRAND AMBASSADORS (NOT ALL OF YOU BUT THE "RAINY FROGS) please comment down below and I will tell you how to do the BUSINESS  AND HOW A CUSTOMER FEELS WHEN THEY FACE THESE KIND OF ISSUES IN "FLAGSHIP PHONES".

Ab baat karte hain un bhakton ki jo bolte hain "Problem kis company main nahi hoti?"

To suno bhai dhakkan log "Jin logon ne S20 khareede hain na vo koi sala COVID-19 vaccine ke trial ke Volunteers nahi hain, Paise diye hain vo bhi 70-70 hajat Samsung ne phone koi sala TESTING SUBJECT NAHI DIYA HAI USE KARNE KO"

Ab kuch vo log jinko lagta hai COVID19 ka saara effect bas SAMSUNG KE DEVELOPERS KE DIMAG PE PADA HAI, To suno mere GYAANI BHAI LOG

"GREEN TINT ISSUE S20ultra main tha S20 ya S20+ main nahi, To kyun maa bahen kar di S20 AND S20+ ki? Kisne bola tha ke S20 ki poori series ko update do?

Aisa kon sa side effect ho gaya Corona ka ke bus BUGS HI BANATE JAA RAHE HAIN DEVELOPERS OR BUG FIXING EK KI BHI NAHI HO RAHI?"

AND NOW MY DEAREST ADMIN, as we know you have already banned me to post anything here already a few times,

Now I dare you either answer me and justify SAMSUNG  OR tell me I AM WRONG AND IF YOU CAN'T, PIN this post so that your upper management can see this too. AND ALSO LET OTHER USERS SEE WHATS HAPPENING HERE.
Agar jara so bhi gairat bachi h to....

Comments are welcome and if you are gonna try to prove me wrong come with a logic or sense or fact otherwise dont say I HAVEN'T WARNED YOU....

52 Comments
Saad9834
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bro totaly agreed with you...
i am also frustrated like you..
i am samsung fan boi.
but samsung **bleep** it up..

love u bro
Saad9834
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bro i am copying your this post and posting it again on my id..

ok

Galaxy S
No problem bro spread the news if you facing this issue too
0 Likes