Original topic:

GLOBAL PHONE NETWORK ISSUE.

(Topic created on: 01-15-2023 09:18 AM)
Sarang01
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, Yesterday i got Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus in a way better deal. After i got the phone it is basically AT&T unlocked phone with Snapdragon 855 . 
But for now it is occurring the issue with network. I put my JIO sim in it and it's my 6-7 time i did it to Flight mode and off . Sometimes the internet is fast and reliable but sometimes the internet not usable at all after some time . Then repeat the airplane mode . 

Can anyone help me in this. It's pretty much annoying to do this with a brand new phone..
4 Comments
rohans69
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
First of all you bought a 4 yr old flagship,it may be new to you but the device is still old.

You won't get warranty,if the motherboard needs to be replaced.
Sarang01
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I don't think it needs MB replacement
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Kindly restart your smartphone once and also re-insert your SIM card.
Check device network in an open area: Kindly check your device in a different location/network coverage area.

Check device network mode settings
Please follow the below steps.
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Connections.
Step3: Tap on Mobile networks.
Step4: Tap on network mode SIM1 or SIM2.
Step5: Select network mode.
Note: We recommend setting device network mode as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

Kindly do check the same SIM card in another phone or another SIM card on the same phone to verify the issue.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Sarang01
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's ok i upgraded to S20 . Got Replacement
0 Likes