Original topic:

GAME OPTIMISATION -- BGMI/PUBG SLEPPING OFFICIAL LOOK INTO THIS OPTIMISATION ISSUE IN GRAPHIC

(Topic created on: 09-23-2021 06:44 PM)
s24karthik
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S

Respected,

Karthik from INDIA a 12 year Samsung user and fan-boy but not now INFINTY HATER, My simple question is if Samsung/EXYNOS is not able to optimize for their flagship then why are they even releasing it.

1. Game optimization and battery back-up is worst, BGMI/PUBG is worst optimized. I mailed to both sides BGMI no response Samsung side they told it is taken as a feedback that all over.  All the " **bleep** EXYNOS MODELS " from s10 to s21 doesn't have HD/HDR + 60FPS forget 90fps we are just asking HD content cant even a flagship do that. If you cant optimize for Exynos why even release it in INDIA and kill us. Mailed 3 times [same bot reply]. 

2. I am using s20+ " THE GREAT EXYNOS 990 "  entire Galaxy knows hat kind of thing is that. worst battery back-up. The same model with "Snapdragon" has good battery back up and is well optimized in BGMI/PUBG it has HD/HDR content and performs well.

2.Ads in flagship what to say !!. After everyone scolding then Samsung will come in their sense and remove ads now.  So Samsung does it work after people complain abt what things they do wrong.  [still getting ads in GAME LAUNCHER]

3.We INDIANS don't want EXYNOS any more please stop it. GIVE US SNAPDRAGON . I am ready to sell my self if you give Snapdragon in s22 series is that enough past 4-year Scamsung is killing us with Exynos 990 or 9611 and now started giving 720p LCD display in mid-range. The only people in GALAXY to pair SD-750G with 720p display. That's is why sells went down.

4.Exchange vale of my device s20+ bought on OCT 2020 for 50k is 14k in Apple and Scamsung official site. I may ask will you ever price your S-series for that price. What a scam. But for apple they are giving 30-40k.

5.Seeing future my hopes for AMDxExynos is 5% even if it is launched and performs good it will be same as my 990 with no optimization. 

6.I 100% know no one from Samsung sorry "" SCAMSUNG "" is going to address this. wasted 60k for ads and some in-built Scamsung apps. should have choosen with the brand where you people post tweet about them and remove and do the same as them.

7. Last don't take fans and customers for granted. It may be 1 or many all are buying / spending hard earned money based on ur trust and " SCAMSUNG "brand  value

8 Comments
hello2000
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
All you said is absolutely true but Snapdragon processors are expensive, so samsung tries to keep it within the budget for the indians. Its our problem that we want things at cheap price, so whome do you thik to blame us or samsung?
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Being exynos too s21 ultra is not cheap in India compared to the US snapdragon variant...
May be there could be any other factors for increasing price in india

But u r right bro in midrange budget this is somewhat true..
But on flagship there is not much difference..
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung ko consumers ko chipkana he bas.

Jabtak log isse products kharidte rahenge samsung bechta rahega.

This should be changed, we should stop buying samsung now.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung is already started suffering due to their own problems..
Xiaomi became 1st in the whole world..
Samsung's market share started decreasing everywhere...
Also the s21 series overall sales were not successful for samsung...

If they don't change then they will be in trouble..
They should listen to their customer's feedbacks..
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes and it will continue falling
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_GVymI1x
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

F*ckng exynos..it **bleep**.. even 15k realme phones are far better than so called flagship samsung... i have galaxy note 10 plus.. isn't it an expensive one? So at this price point if it can't run a 2gb game..then why should people prefer scamsung... stop selling exynos in india..even SD 660 is far better than exynos 9628 blah blah blahhh....i get 20 fps in bgmi.. just think...earlier i broke galaxy A50..then again decided to buy galaxy note 10..but what, performance is same...exynos should be ban in India.bye bye scamsung.

0 Likes
s24karthik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Sorry Sir,

No use in providing my query in Members app its another waste of time. Did you even read the things that I have commented on top. For past 3 years there is no proper optimization. and if even I say post in members I 100% guarantee that no one will care.

So you people be Scamsung and take fans like me granted and customers too ONE DAY like EXYNOS 990 **bleep** HEATING something will happen then your team will jump here and there and do.

0 Likes