Original topic:

GALAXY S8 NOT RUNNING SMOOTH

(Topic created on: 10-08-2017 08:26 AM)
geet3122
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
is my galaxy s8 is this much slow or everyone is facing this issue.. it is not working smoothly .. i was a hardcore iphone user from past 8 years .. chose to switch over to this beautiful device s8 .. but mine is not running that smooth and swift.
please help
8 Comments
SSNX9529
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Go to settings, about phone, software info, click on build number until it shows developer mode turned on. Go to settings, developer mode. Scroll down to animations, make windows and transition animation 0.5x.
Go to settings> general management > reset. Turn on auto start once a week.
Go to device management in settings and clear junk once every day.
0 Likes
SSNX9529
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It's fault of samsung experience 8.1, causing all sorts of issues on all phones its running on.
Experience 8.5 on note 8 doesn't have such issues.
0 Likes
Iluvs8
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no, this is not the case with my device.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
do factory reset
0 Likes
bikkibhai
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
chutiye nakli phone lega toh yehi hoga na! gareeb madarchod
0 Likes
Mobiboy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i dont have such issues. contact customer care.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I have heard that some s8 s8+ users are getting the one time screen replacement offer in the My Galaxy App. Those who had purchased the phone between April and September. I too had pre booked the phone, I haven't got the offer. Anyone else had got it? I even have the screenshot of the conversation of the person who has got it. Share and Post this post everywhere. How can some get and some not? I NEED A REPLY ASAP SAMSUNG.
0 Likes