Original topic:

Future Phone S20

(Topic created on: 03-02-2020 03:20 PM)
jitumangla
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung give us a beautiful view and beyond our imagination smartphone and that is S20 series.
It is filled with full of technology that can't be matched with any other device 
First we want is camera that is used to full fill our photography dream 

It provide us that other device can't . It just not a number it's a dream to get brighter,  lighter and more than a clear picture like our imagination is in our hand 
With this you don't need any camera or any phone the dream that many smartphone company saw but Samsung make this dream real 

S20 has lots of that feature that not only amazed us but make us to believe in technology ,to believe in Samsung. 
13 Comments
jaiprakash116
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

As of now, we don't need that many megapixels. If so what is the use of DSLR's?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
even dslr dont have too much megapixel counts , mine is 12 mp sony imx sensor the name of camera is sony Ericsson 400 series
0 Likes
jitumangla
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
see, so why we take DSLR , we have phones of bigger megapixels
jitumangla
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
bro DSLR Is only for one use but smartphone is the multi function device that provide the most and best technology and this phone has awesome clearity and most of the features that non other device have
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
useless I dont even use my smartphone camera for taking photos , the smartphones camera is only use for here is capture documents that's all
0 Likes
jitumangla
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
that's your problem majority of us using camera of phones .I also use phone camera for making YouTube videos and photoshoots we have no extra money to spend money on extra devices. Phones give us every feature that we can take from other photo capture devices
robopatchers
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
who is this person bro you have to report this account i think it's **bleep** account
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
use tech talk for this there is froum called tech talk post it there leave this froum for the problems and solutions, and questions
0 Likes
jitumangla
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
listen this community is for sharing our views on the devices and how we can better our community. I am sharing my thoughts and views about the device
and still it is better than your memes