Original topic:

Frequent Self Soft Reboot of my Exynos Galaxy S21+

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 06:33 PM)
AbhirupBanerjee
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone facing the issue of frequent self soft reboot (where the reboot happens very fast within 30 secs) in your Galaxy S21 series devices without any reason? There are frequent app crashes also. Samsung is not able to help as there is no way to send advanced logs to them because there is no SD card support in the new Galaxy S21 series. If anyone is facing similar issue, please reply here to highlight the concern to Samsung India so that they take this issue seriously and try to resolve them with a future software update. 

@SamsungIndia , please don't give any bot auto reply to my post asking for Safe Mode / Reset of my device as those don't help in resolving my issue. Your Samsung Members error reporting team is also useless as only bots operate them with no common or logical sense at all. Very bad experience after purchasing a Samsung Galaxy flagship with my hard earned money.
15 Comments
Bliss-entity
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Many Galaxy M21 and Exynos 9611 users have been plagued by such auto reboot pandemic in the devices and only solution is to replace the motherboard under warranty.

Even my brother's device is also rebooting. And keeps on rebooting for 2 hours.

If your problem doesn't go or increases in future then replace the motherboard under warranty
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Try uninstalling updates of android system webview and, also, clear data and cache of this app.
Then, update it from play store.
Else, second last option HARD RESET
Galaxy S
Let me try this!
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Forgot to mention after Android System webview thing, reset app preferences.
Galaxy S
Did all the steps as you suggested. Let's see if this works!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Thanks! Did these also.
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
After all these, if rebooting still happens, then, motherboard needs to be changed.
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Also, exclude Android system and webview from battery optimization similarly.