Original topic:

Flagship phones

(Topic created on: 03-03-2020 11:02 AM)
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Why companies sold expensive phones and after 2 years no updates, Phone become slugish and slow... Used S3 till S10 but the problem remain same...

I love the fact that Google and Apple and even now 1+ provides Software and security updates till 4yr atleast.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS SAY??? Please provide your comments..
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I dont care about software updates it's fine for me
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I'm not saying we should not buy Samsung phones...It's about the value..it's our hard earned money
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If u don't care about updates then r u okay buying a 5 yr old phone? I know you won't brother..Updates r equally imp for your phones they way it is imp for your home or office laptop/desktop...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I am ok with it
0 Likes
kalyankumar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
correct bro
Galaxy S
When your phone becomes sluggish try factory resetting once. Also the battery becomes old and due to which the processor do not recieve proper power. I changed my Note 3 battery and factory rested it without any backup and its working great as a new.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I really ridiculed by the price tag and value proposition of smartphones these days. Especially these flagship smartphones. since there are myriad smartphones in the market it's depreciation value is also very low. Asking nearly 1 lack for smartphones is bonkers in my point even if you throw all the features into it. There was a time when 30k to 40k where the sweet spot for smartphones. I don't care about the software updates as long as my smartphone works fine. Because most of the time this so-called software update makes your phone laggy and Samsung is infamous for it. Even their security patch catch can entirely screw up the entire software experience.

if you really worried about the performance of your phone don't update your phone and I highly recommend you invest in Samsung package disabled pro and fine-tune the software according to your needs. it workes great for me and I haven't updated my phone for a while. I don't see any other way to preserve the performance of Samsung phones.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes 30-40 K is best price to features phone. Also that's best worth we can get but every one is going for profits more than justifiable. Samsung this year overthrew apple in making a phone price so high that is not resonable . however Samsung phone gives indians exynos processors which are way behind Snapdragon and no 5G and that cost are not correct. Apple iPhone price in India is high due to tax, import dutie .. without import duties and tax the cost of iPhone is nearly 70 k that 20 k is added as tax and import. while Samsung manufacturers almost everything in india expect screen they are making way more profit by selling Samsung S20 ultra at 93k.

i think i will make a post of this 🤣😂😂. i got soo involved didn't see i wrote this much
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
now with ultra, the price difference between Apple iPhone 11 Pro is not much. Buying Apple OnePlus and even last year's pixel is better now.