Original topic:

Flagship Phone Not The Same

(Topic created on: 07-13-2020 01:36 AM)
Karan087
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Do you guys also fee that with Every Major Android Update Samsung ruins its Flagship Phones in every possible way whether it is battery usage , camera quality or overall stability of the phone. The main reason I thing is that so people buy there Latest Flagship Series Phones.
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I don't think so ....it's because if someone simply install any big os update or new ui interface by using mobile data or wifi then this types of issues will comes only...it's allaways the process and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center especially when any big os update come..thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly by simply install software by using mobile data or wifi and facing different different types of issues in device....but most great method is flash that firmware if possible.....see each and every new os or new ui interface have little bugs so to overcome those issues and remove software holes, new security patch update comes..but it doesn't mean that people brings more glitches and bugs over that software by totally wrong procedure of software update...like other companies Samsung never give A/B type ota ...it's non A/B hence simply mobile data or little fluctuating wifi gives incomplete software updates by damaging software side when the software is big..then also you will be able to install that but you will also welcome full of software glitch which leads to create various types of issues in device like battery drain faster, ui lag, poor gaming experience, ghost touch etc
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
What device do you have? Do you flash every update through odin? Smartswitch 🤪🤪 I don't have good relationship with it. I generally get issues with it rather than direct download. I prefer odin over smarswitch. 👍👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
each and every big os update i flashed....and for security patch i use smart switch allaways.....hence no problem in my galaxy s9 as well as in my old note 3 also ...and by the way it's not difficult because every device receives only 2 major os update....i flashed 3 times because of this new 2.1 I went service center and reflashed it🤓🤓 ghar me odin se karta lekin mera computer gaya kam se lockdown me 😢
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I'm not a premium user like you. But I have M30s now, galaxy ON NXT, j7 prime, j2 Pro, tizen z3(lol), j2. As a **bleep** Samsung midrange user from 2014 (first mobile in inter) I always has issues whenever I use smartswitch. it even tripped my knox in j7 prime from then I removed it from my laptop back in 2018 🤔. I update direct OTA and generally I don't get any issues. If any I prefer odin. On NXT 2yr old flashed through odin many times not a single issue, still using it for spay mini. Current M30s never got any update issues except WiFi issues after 10 which I fixed via flashing recently. And drm is a major issue every M30s user facing.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
without root how knox version tripped? 🤔 yes flsh over odin is best way
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
That's the issue brother. Around Dec 17 or Jan 18 j7 prime got oreo update. As usual I connected to pc (not laptop) in the middle of installation power was gone and I got some error in mobile like update failed use smartswitch something. As soon as power came I immediately connected again and smartswitch recognised it as failed device and started flashing again. Device is rebooted it got resetted I said OK and setup everything but then knox apps like spay, sfolder, pass were not working. I tried everything and finally went to service centre. They checked something in download mode I. E warranty void 1.. And said I rooted device knox tripped have to replace motherboard. I just ignored it and purchased On Nxt with same features, 32gb extra rom. But funny thing is xda developers has many custom rom with working secure folder, Samsung pass. Except spay all knox apps are working in it with one ui 2.1 🤣🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy S
General Rule is the 2 year update phrase. So a jump from a generation say s10 to s20 may feel somewhat downgrade or not much upgrade. Due to some features removed to accommodate other features or just experiment them. So yaa unless you target that specific updated features you may feel so.
0 Likes