Original topic:

Fix this Samsung

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 12:48 AM)
zephyr01
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung sells the exynos variant in India which has in the last two years showed poor performance compared to its snapdragon counterpart. I use a galaxy s20 exynos variant which has the exynos990 in it. It doesn't seem to be bad but it looks like it is not optimized well or has some bug. Every time it scored high on single core, was when it had some app running in the memory. And witth every poor single core score the multi core score was better. The time I had a better multicore score with better single core score was with apps running in background, hw overlay disabled and forced 4x msaa.
Also when playing Cod mobile the game had been lagging, visble frame drops and overheating. I think the recent budget section chinese phones have smoother gaming experiences for the price

4 Comments
veebee0900
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes i am facing same problem. have any option to give phone back to them...any return policy ?
i am not satisfied with their this series smartfone.
0 Likes
Gokus9plus
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung Exynos Vs Snapdragon Petition
http://chng.it/vCQLGj7jT9
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly be informed that we have taken your feedback into consideration.

For further assistance or query, register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes