(Topic created on: 12-24-2020 03:41 PM)
BhavJainö
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I am currently using Samsung galaxy S10 and facing some camera related issues 

Please fix the camera issues such 
High exposure photo graphs .
Skin tones in live focus mode and auto mode , it just smoothes the skin too much . ( mostly in the selfie camera )
Please keep the skin tones as natural as possible 
These are the only drawback of any Samsung phone camera rest the video quality , night mode and every mode and feature is great and very useful 
Please fix this through a software update .

I know Samsung will listens to their customers and take it all into consideration . 
4 Comments
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
right brother
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We have noted down the feedback regarding this and providing a continues great experience to our customer is our first priority. We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming software launches.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

sweta03
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I am also facing same issues as above, after software update camera is taking blurry pictures. not at all happy with the camera
0 Likes
Be27
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

How many people are experiencing this camera issue. It seems like the latest update has caused issues to the flash and overexposure on photos. It has literally appeared since i updated. Please fix this with a patch soon!! My flash is useless now.  I have tried restting settings and reboots but nothing. Its the latest software!

0 Likes