Original topic:

First solve s22 series issues then launch s23 series

(Topic created on: 01-26-2023 08:10 AM)
Chintan26
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung should first work on their flagship issues first instead of launching new flagships. 

https://www.sammyfans.com/2023/01/24/samsung-galaxy-s22-battery-drain-low-power-efficiency-heating-i...
6 Comments
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Samsung will not solve the issue and like all other companies they want people to buy new phone every year.

All the companies think people have 1 lakh plus ruppees to spend every year on a new phone amd this is harsh reality.
Vikki101
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes if we use the camera qlso for few minutes it gets hot . And also while using normally a bit downloading on wifi that to it loose battery like anything
0 Likes
Chintan26
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Camera drains battery abnormally.....every year samsung uses some gimmick for marketing but the final result of all samsung flagships are same...
0 Likes
Vikki101
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Correct dude ..they should work on camera optimazation highly
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Chintan26
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung Customer support

Greetings from a member of samsung family who is in samsung mobile family since 2012 when samsung members app was even not born. Request you to stop sending this copy paste messages. What do u thing i haven't registered the complaint. If you thought so you are DUMB. I would suggest you not to work like government offices. You get your salary to solve our issues and to send these copy paste messages. I hope you would have understood what I mean to say..

Warm Regards,
A frustrated samsung member